I am a compassionate and professional counsellor, coach and EMDR-therapist with more than 15 years of experience of helping people to go from where they are now to where they want to be.
I have a long standing history working with a wide spectrum of people from different cultural, religious, and economical backgrounds through both intensive short and long term work.
I am bilingual (English and German) and experienced in working alongside professional interpreters.
- New Zealand Association of Counsellors – MNZAC
- Associate Member of the EMDR Association in Australia (EMDRAA)
Qualifications & trainings
- Bachelor of Counselling
I’m constantly advancing my professional training. I’ve completed most recently:
- ACT and Mindfulness for Trauma
- The Social Brain and The Neuroscience of Relationships
- Brain Based Therapy
- Advanced Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- The Neuroscience of Anxiety
- The Neuroscience of Depression
- The Neuroscience of Memory and Trauma
- Neurobiology & Early Life Stress / The Repair Programme
- Your Life’s Purpose
- Mindfulness Training
- The Science of Medical Intuition
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to make an appointment.
MNZAC, Counsellor, Registered with NZAC